Sunday, July 27, 2008

STACEY EPPS "THE AWAKENING"!

Finally, Stacey Epps will be releasing her album entitled "The Awakening" for all to hear on 8-5-08! If you know like I know, you'd be pretty excited about this album release. What I like about Ms. Epps is that she is not your typical artist. She's very grounded in her beliefs and she uses her music to channel her messages of change.

Check out this verbage she posted on her web site:

I am for PEACE. I am for LOVE. I am for MOVEMENT. I represent for GOOD & for UNITY. I live in service of GOD & the PEOPLE. There is no other REASON. My offerings are a humble contribution to our collective GOAL and translate into SOUND & COLOR. We have now CONNECTED , We are ONE LIGHT.

THE MISSION IS TO SPREAD LOVE, LIGHT & INNOVATION THROUGH OUR MUSICAL OFFERINGS THAT CAN HEAL AND UNITE THE PEOPLE BECAUSE WE ARE ALL ONE!!!"

If you are down with this mission, as I know many of you are, please connect with me and let us work together to make changes in the way we create and share our music with the people. Everyone is necessary in this task, not only artists, but businesspeople, professionals, spiritual leaders, etc. It is a unity of the spirit and knowledge of our destiny that binds us. It is time for the evolution of the mind and so many of us are transitioning to work towards our purpose on this earth. That is all we have to fulfill. Please don't fret due to the difficulties, with all important tasks there will be huge obstacles to pass, but we are strong and determined people that WILL NOT FALL!! Our hearts are open and ready for the task ahead!

Now, check out her singing the track "Floatin" live at her listening party:

Stacey Epps listening party!

Now, click the link below for information about Stacey Epps:

STACEY EPPS INFO HERE!

2 comments:

Messiah of Soul Power Music Group said...

i've always dug her yo'......i used to chop it up wit her on myspace a long time ago....i wish i was still out there to catch her live show

DJ SoundNexx said...

I met her about a year ago at a local soul event, and she's definitely cool people. Cute too!

Her album is going to be dope!