Wednesday, July 30, 2008

THE DOPE MOVIE UPDATE!

For those that didn't know already, I have as much love for movies as I have for music. I stay hitting up the local movie theaters peeping out the latest and greatest flicks out there. The flicks that I miss at the movie house are usually caught on DVD. Now, that I have stepped my movie game up to blu-ray, life is sweet! Anyway, since I haven't officially started my other blog dedicated to flicks just yet, I have decided to do post about some upcoming flicks that I am pretty excited about. If you have seen and enjoyed movies like Iron Man, Transformers, The Dark Knight, The Hulk and Hancock, than this post may probably be to your liking. We've had some pretty dope action flicks this year, but 2009 is predicted to be even better. The first major flick to drop in March of 2009 is "The Watchmen" based off of the novel. The same dude that handled the direction on the cult classic "300" flick is doing Watchmen as well. Judging by the new movie trailer, it looks pretty dope!
If you haven't already, put eyes on the movie trailer below:

Other movies that will making some noise hopefully next year is Tron 2 (TR2N), Robetech, X-Men Origins:Wolverine, I Am Legend 2 (The Prequel), Red Sonja, Terminator 4, Doc Savage, Shazam!, Aquaman, and Transformers 2!

More to come on these babies later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This movie is going to be the shit! I read the book for it.