Wednesday, July 23, 2008

RAP'S FLYING MONKEY, BUSTED!
This is the most hilarious thing I have read all week, maybe in the last two weeks actually! Another fake rapper bites the dust. His name is Rick Foss a.k.a Ricky Ross from Miami. Personally, I have never been much of fan when it comes to this dudes music, but I did acknowledge his hustle. Whether he was a street kat or not never really concerned me, but when it comes to impressionable children it probably does. I guess that's why Rick chose not to speak truthfully to the photos that leaked of his past as a prison security guard. Instead, he chose to post a video of himself denying everything and stating the photos were fake. I understand his motives for trying to salvage his street image and possibly his rap career. I guess we can safely assume that this stunt back fired in Rick's face.

Here is the full story:

TheSmokingGun.com has confirmed that gangsta rapper Rick Ross did, in fact, work as a prison guard at one time.
The site matched the rapper’s Social Security number with that of William Roberts who graduated from the Florida Department of Corrections (DoC) training academy and was assigned to Dade County’s South Florida Reception Center in December of 1995. He was 19 years old at the time. He left the job in 1997.
Ross has adamantly denied that he worked as a corrections officer and he accused other rappers of using Photoshop to put pictures of his face on another person’s body.
"If this sh*t was real don't you think they would have more specifics, like dates and everything?" Ross told TheSmokingGun.com, "Fake pictures are created by the fake, meant to entertain the fake."


Personally, as soon as I saw that leaked photo, I knew it was him. I remembered what Rick Foss looked liked before all of the tats and the huge beard. This is back when Rick was a straight nobody, shadowing Trina in the "Told Ya'll" video from the "All About The Benjamins" movie soundtrack. Check out the video for yourselves below:

Told Ya'll (Video)

I want you to remember this date because I can pretty much guarantee that this will be the one and only time you will ever see Ricky Foss' face on my site. I am actually laughing as I type this, but I am really curious to see how diehard Ross fans will react now that the truth is out??

No comments: