Saturday, July 12, 2008

SHE'S JUST PLAIN NASTEE!
Rap music has many faces and characters. Some you can care less about while others you adore as a fan. Then there are those rap artists that are located on the underbelly of the genre. The ones that are not really contributing any real value with their music, but are basically feeding off of the talented folks to make a quick buck. With that being said, I reintroduce to you a somewhat female artist named Khia. Talk about a one hit wonder with an attitude! Ever since the decent success of her trashy cult classic "My Neck, My Back" that made its way on the radio a few years ago, she has developed a funky disposition. No longer just a ghetto hoodrat that got lucky, but now she claims to be a talented business woman that needs another chance to prove herself. Since, her buzz died a tragic death a few years ago, she has done just about anything to get folks to pay attention once again. It has gone from posting nude photos on the Internet to tricking her way onto a rap reality show. Needless to say that nothing has worked. If we are lucky, it'll stay that way...

Khia's ability to be so disturbingly nasty makes me vomit in my mouth at times, but I know some of you freaks out there reading this post actually thinks this chic is hot. All I see is body odor and disease when I look at her! Khia's ability to make even the nastiest song even nastier has probably made Luke Campbell blush at one time or another. She can turn a classic Christmas melody into something stank, by just changing a few words around and adding a cheesy hook. It's her gift, which is also a curse...

If you haven't already, check out her version of this record:

GET YOUR CANDY HERE!

Now, make sure you go wash your hands after listening to that track...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm always tempted to spray my screen with Lysol every time I see Khia on television or via my monitor.

Anonymous said...

DAMN!!!
I just lost my lunch.