Thursday, December 11, 2008

THIS MY KINDA CHRISTMAS MUSIC!
Personally, I am already sick of the contant Christmas music that is being played everywhere I go. I'm hearing it at work, the malls, TV, bookstores and even in the movie theater lobbies! I don't have problems with ALL of the holiday music, but I only like a few artists and they NEVER get played. I only hear stuff like Johnny Cash sings 'Frosty The Snowman' and Tito Jackson doing his rendition of 'I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause.' Don't hate me because I prefer Nat King Cole and The Temptations instead. If I can't here them, this 'Bad Santa' compilation from Peanut Butter Wolf and the dope artists over at Stones Throw is the next best thing. Yes, some underground artists celebrate Christmas too, with a twist. This compilation may not be your thing, but check it out anyway. So, don't be a ho, ho, ho and have a very Merry Christmas.

No comments: