Sunday, December 07, 2008

PARTY GRUVS 2 (THE CLASSICS)!
Time has definitely flown by since I started this blog. On December 9th, it will be the third anniversary of the SoundNexx Movement via the blogsphere! Who knew that I would still be blogging after all of this time? It damn sure wasn't me! I gave myself approximately 6 months back when I first started this spot. I still remember when I would only get about 10 visitors around these parts in a weeks time, and 6 of them were my personal friends. Regardless of the minimum blog hits I got back then, it was all gravy. I was content with talking and sharing music with those kats back then, the same as I do now with hundreds of more visitors that come through on the regular today. I have met some good folks during my time running this blog, so I must admit that it has been worthwhile venture. For those of you that have been rolling with the kid since the beginning, I appreciate your support of my blog and good music. It is you that has kept me motivated to keep doing this even when I was ready to call it quits. Phuck pimpin'...bloggin' ain't easy!

Alright, enough typing. Let's get into some music! I have decided to post a very old mixx that never saw the light of day. Since, my 3rd Anniversary is just around the corner, I'll share it. This mixx is full of classic grooves that I actually used to dance 2 back in the day. Yep, ya boy used to cut a serious rug back in the day. Poplock to ya don't stop and all that. A few of these songs are definitely Detroit club classics, so enjoy!

Playlist of Gruvs:

01-Kid-N-Play - Toe 2 Toe
02-Sister Sledge - He's The Greatest Dancer
03-Chic - Good Times
04-D Train - You're The One For Me
05-The Whispers - And The Beat Goes On
06-Shalamar - A Night To Remember
07-Parliament - Flash Light
08-Cheryl Lynn - Got To Be Real
09-Howard Johnson - So Fine
10-Funkadelic - One Nation Under A Groove
11-GQ - Disco Nights
12-O'Bryan - I'm Freaky
13-Foxy - Get Off
14-Cherrelle - Fragile...Handle With Care
15-Captain Rapp - Bad Times
16-Cameo - I Just Want To Be
17-Ashford & Simpson - Street Corner
18-Stezo - Put Your Body Into It
19-Jungle Bros. ft Tribe, Queen Latifah, De La Soul & Monie Love
20-Funkadelic - Knee Deep

Freak The Gruvs!

No comments: