Thursday, July 30, 2009

SOUND SPOT: MAIYSHA
maiysha

Recently, there has been a large amount of female singers popping up all over the place. I can't even keep up with them all. I'm definitely not complaining because I love music, and I prefer too much of it rather than not having enough. I am still playing catch up, so if you already know about this next young lady feel free to skip to the next post. With that being said, I present you with another female singer to put on your musical radar, if you haven't already.

Maiysha is her name and she representing that Brooklyn flavor. Personally, I really like her voice. She makes me pay attention, which is mandatory for me to remain interested in most records. Did I already mention that Maiysha is very easy on the eyes as well? Do I really need to? Anyway, make it your business to check out Maiysha's "This Much Is True" album. It's a solid album in my personal opinion. If it wasn't I probably wouldn't be doing this post. My favorite track from the album is "Sledgehammer" and the Plush Remix of that track is dope as well.

Check out the video and hear it for yourself:



Get more Maiysha in your life by clicking the link below:

www.myspace.com/maiyshamusic

No comments: