Saturday, July 25, 2009

THE MUSICIAN RYAN LESLIE!
ryan

Ryan Leslie's incredible talent has been growing on me like fungi since 2005. The ability to make catchy/quality records seems to be effortless for this writer/singer/producer. All of his musical endeavors have been good in my opinion, but I have heard the growth in his music over the years. Ryan's latest self-titled album that was released earlier this year is definitely his best project to date. Each song has the potential to be a hot single, but the whole album has an obvious cohesiveness. What impresses me the most about Ryan is that he's an actual musician. Remember those? This kat is literally a one man band. I think he plays every instrument except the kazoo. Don't believe me? Well, put eyes on this little slice of video footage:



Also, just in case you missed it, put eyes and ears on this too:



Find out more about Ryan Leslie by clicking the links below:

www.myspace.com/ryanleslie or www.ryanleslie.com

Click the cover of Ryan's upcoming single "You're Not My Girl" above to listen to his new album.

No comments: