Sunday, June 07, 2009

SOUND SPOT: LAURA IZIBOR
LauraIz

If you don't know about Laura Izibor by now, let me be the first to pull you from under the rock you've been hybernating. Now, that's better! This young lady is taking the music industry by storm, and we are all lucky for it! If you like quality music anyway. Her talent is evident and if you need proof make sure you listen to her debut album Let The Truth Be Told when it drops on June 16th. Her latest single "From My Heart To Yours" is in heavy rotation right now, so keep your ears out for that one. It's actually one of my favorites from her many enjoyable tracks. I won't bother getting long-winded about Laura at this point. However, I will showcase a few of her videos so you can come to your own conclusion:

Laura Izibor - From My Heart To Yours


Laura Izibor - Don't Stay


Laura Izibor - Shine


Get more music and info about Laura Izibor at the following sites:

www.lauraizibor.com

www.myspace.com/lauraizibor

Also, the Premo remix of From My Heart To Yours is pretty tight too!

No comments: