Saturday, June 13, 2009

IT IS TRULY AN ADDICTION!
GUITARMAN

If you are addicted to music as much as I am, you should really enjoy my latest mixx. I have literally been playing this joint consistently for several days now in the whip (which means average car or hooptie), and it has made my driving experiences that much more pleasurable. I call it "TheeSoulfulAddiction" mixx, so definitely put ears on it. To all of the artists out there making putting their blood, sweat and salty tears into each vocal and beat of each song made, know that it is greatly appreciated by music fiends like myself. I encourage everyone to buy an album from their favorite independent artist to show appreciation. Properly supporting quality music is essential...

There is nothing else to discuss, so lets explore some talented artists and great music.

Thee Playlist:

01+denosh = go crazy
02+laura izibor = from my heart to yours
03+deborah jordan ft. replife = home
04+replife ft. kissey asplund = put it down
05+musiq ft. ron isley = dontchange (remix)
06+dj day ft. miles boney = still miles
07+de la soul = forever
08+marsha ambrosius = start...finish
09+dj mitsu ft. jose james = promise in love
10+alicia keys = wanting for your love
11+giovanca = on my way
12+kelis = about to hate me
13+angela johnson = better
14+amalia = the old moon
15+jazmine sullivan ft. coultrain = jumpoff
16+hisd ft. sunny bonohs = automatic
17+choklate - to whom it may concern
18+busta rhymes ft. jamie foxx, common, mary blige & john legend
19+common ft. mary blige = come close (asian remix)
20+bonny miles = nothin' but chu
21+brown baby girl = feels like love

GET ADDICTED HERE!

No comments: