Thursday, June 18, 2009

L.E.G.A.C.Y IS ON SUICIDE WATCH!
Even though many things have changed over the years with the crew, I still consider myself a faithful Justus Leaguer! Lyrically, just behind Phonte, my dude L.E.G.A.C.Y. is the emcee that I look forward to hearing new verses from most in the crew. Leg has remained true to his craft since the early beginnings of their hip-hop movement back in 2003. When I first heard the 9th Wonder produced debut underground album "Legsclusives" I immediately became a fan. Legacy has a lot of psychotic thoughts that he freely shares throughout his rhymes, but that's truly his nitch. He's original and I appreciate that. Leg is back with his new album "Suicide Music" and it's just as creatively disturbing as the last. The album is 10 tracks deep with guest appearances from Phonte, Chaundon, Dasan Ahanu and Sean Price.


Listen to this Khrysis produced track from the new album:

Get the "Suicide Music" album by clicking here!

L.E.G.A.C.Y web sites below:

www.myspace.com/ihatelegacy

www.ihatelegacy.com

No comments: