Monday, May 04, 2009

THIS JOINT STILL'N HEAVY ROTATION!
Everytime somebody is in my presence when one of these Diamond District tracks is playing, I get asked who they are. I have turned so many folks onto this album that I am almost tired of talking about it. NOT...this joint is dope, and I feel it's my duty to promote quality hip-hop like this! Instead of doing the Stanky Leg, how about putting your ears on this. The two emcees are definitely talented on microphone, but my love for this album is definitely the production by Oddisee! I have been a fan of the Low Budget family for years, but Oddisee has out done himself this time around. Hip-Hop is made up of all shapes, sizes and colors, but this is the type that I enjoy the most. If you haven't already done so, get know the members of the Diamond District crew. Check out the video clip below and get familiar...




www.myspace.com/diamonddistrictdmv

No comments: