Tuesday, May 05, 2009

DARIEN'S DEFINITELY OFF THE WALL!
I have been stumbling onto some great soul artists lately. This kat Darien reppin' that Money Earnin' Mount Vernon is definitely one of them. No, this is not Darien Brockington from The Justus League and Foreign Exchange fame. That's a different R&B dude, but he's dope too! Honestly, when I first saw this album cover I almost avoided like a pothole in the road. Don't ask me why (because you probably already know why), but I took a chance anyway. To my surprise Darien's "If These Walls Could Talk" album was a lot better than I expected. Darien may not be recreating the soul music wheel, but he's definitely made the chrome rim a little bit shinier. All of the tracks flow nicely between uptempo to midtempo without missing a beat. If you enjoy soul artists like V, Eric Benet, Glenn Lewis and Kenny Lattimore...Darien might be right up your alley. Give him a listen, and if you like him make a purchase. Support quality music...

Here is medley of 4 Darien track snippets that you can listen to below:

1-Just Can't Wait
2-Composure
3-Sail Thru
4-All Kinds of Things

LISTEN TO BY CLICKING MEDLEY HERE!

Darien's Sites:

www.myspace.com/darienonline

www.righteousmusicmedia.com

Purchase Darien's album by clicking: AMAZON

No comments: