Sunday, May 03, 2009

MUSICAL BLOOMZ FOR YOUR EARS!
I've been listening to a lot of music over the last few weeks, so today I will showcasing some of those tracks for your listening pleasure. I have been playing this mixx a lot, and I hope you will be doing the same. Since, the weather has been so nice lately, I know many of you are out and about with family and friends. Hopefully, you will take this music along with you during your journeys and share with family and friends. I'm back on my soul music kick again, but I have included a couple hip-hop vibed jointz on here to just even things out a little. I would like to personally thank all of the folks that come through here all the time, some of the time and hardly ever. It is always appreciated!

I call this one the "Soulful Bloomz Mixx" and I hope you dig it like I do.

Playlist:

01-Keeley & Zaire ft. Femi – Ridin High
02-Havana –Yeah (Remix)
03-Tracy Cruz-Valentine
04-The Rhythm Teachers – Go On (Almost There)
05-Slakah ft. Mystic/Miranda – A Way
06-Chrisette Michele – Epiphany
07-Stephen Simmonds ft. Big L – Alone (Remix)
08-Rell ft. Amil – When Will U See
09-Slum Village ft. Marsha –Cloud 9
10-Muneshine ft. Denosh – Human Nature
11-JazzyFatNastees – Hear Me
12-Maxwell –Pretty Things
13-Mos Def – Bounce
14-Nas-Where Y’all At (Remix)
15-Carl Thomas ft. Brandy – Somethin Bout You
16-Full Crate ft. Mar – After Sexin
17-Darien – Showya
18-AB/Daru ft. JKwest/Supa C – Fresh
19-Rena – Turn it Up Pt. 4
20-AB/Daru ft. Elzhi – Voicemail

GET BLOOMZ HERE!

No comments: