Saturday, November 29, 2008

SOUNDBACK: JON BIBBS - UNBREAKABLE
Now that Thanksgiving and Nubian Friday are finally behind me, it's time to get back to some soul music. Instead of preaching about the new hotness, I am taking it back to 2005 this time around. I like turning folks on to independent soul music that was probably missed by the masses. This kat reppin' Virginia named Jon Bibbs is a dude you should know about. He's a writer, producer and singer that has been making noise on the underground scene for a minute. His most recent musical project is called "Unbreakable" and I must say that this joint has gotten much rotation around my way. Jon's mellow grooves and catchy vibes makes for good backgroud music. Even though it was released in 2005, it sounds pretty dope today. If you missed it the first time around, here is your chance.

Unbreakable

No comments: