Thursday, November 27, 2008

THE MOSLY DANTE MIXX!

It's Thanksgiving today, so I thought I'd give a little something that you just might enjoy. It's called music! The gift that keeps on giving. I have provided a mixx showcasing my main man Dante (Mos Def) doing his thing in all aspects of his diverse musical career. These are some of my favorite tracks from his collection. There are some rare and hard to find joints on here, so put ears on it after you eat a plate of that good Turkey Day food.

I will mos definitely be getting my eat on to the 3rd power this afternoon and I'll also be making a couple of to-go plates as well. There is truly something special eating cold turkey and dressing the morning after that makes the holiday complete.

So, remember to do something nice for somebody today, and be safe out there.

Playlist:

  • 01=Love it or leave it ft. A-Keys/Common
  • 02=The Panther (Ummah Remix)
  • 03=Another World ft. Talib Kweli
  • 04=If it's alright ft. Brixx
  • 05=Ms. Fat Booty (Spinna Remix)
  • 06=Let it go ft. Little Brother
  • 07=Superstar
  • 08=Crooklyn dodgers 3 ft. Jean Grae/Memphis Bleek
  • 09=The Glow
  • 10=Girls, Girls, Girls (Re-Edit) ft. Ghostface/MF Doom
  • 11=Bright as the stars ft. Talib Kweli
  • 12=Get it up (Remix) ft. Amel Larrieux
  • 13=Love Rain (Remix) ft. Jill Scott
  • 14=Hit on me (Remix) ft. Syleena Johnson
  • 15=Umi Says (Remix) ft. Zero 7
  • 16=U r the one
  • 17=Moon in cancer ft. UTD
  • 18=Eve ft. Spacek
  • 19=Hard Margin ft. Talib Kweli
  • 20=Monster music ft. Cassidy
  • 21=Beauty in the dark ft. Isley Brothers

Get the Mosly Dante Mixx here...

Thee End!

6 comments:

DJ SoundNexx said...

The playlist for The Mosly Dante Mixx will eventually show up hopefully, so stay posted! Until then, enjoy the music...

funky blue rooster said...

can I post this on my site???

it is too good!!!

DJ SoundNexx said...

@funky - what is your site address?

Anonymous said...

Tight playlist!

Anonymous said...

Hot mix...u left out "the panties"?!?!

DJ SoundNexx said...

@Sasha - The Panties were dirty because somebody forgot to their laundry, so I had to leave it off unfortunately. :)