Saturday, September 01, 2007

DOUBLE-UP ON THE HOT MIXXES!
Who doesn't like things when they're two for the price of one? Even though to putting your ears on a SoundNexx Mixx doesn't cost you phuckin' slug (of course), two are still better than one. Today, I have posted two new mixxes that I thought I'd share at the same time. One is more rhythm & bluesish, while the other is hip-hop driven, but both are still very soulful. I brought back some of my favorite artists and joints from back in the day that I think are still pretty hot even today. Of course I threw in a few unreleased and exclusive tracks that definitely need to be heard as well. Since, the Memorial Day weekend is upon us, and I can't make you a plate of great food, I hope these two mixxes will be just as fulfilling? So, on that note...drink and eat all that you can this weekend because I believe in living life to the fullest whether it's in my wallet, my stomach or my gas tank...

Mixx time...

SOUNDNEXX KATCHTHAFEVA MIXX TRACK LIST:

01~heavy d feat. apryl & sheree - i'll do anything
02~de la soul feat. zhane' - more
03~darien brockington feat. little brother - night like this
04~prince markie dee - so very happy
05~queen latifah - turn you on
06~kanye west feat. dwele - flash light
07~common feat. pharell, q-tip & erykah badu - come close (dilla remix)
08~lupe fiasco feat. pharell - and he gets the girl
09~devin the dude feat. snoop dogg & andre 3000 - what a job
10~dudley perkins - love light
11~common feat. d'angelo - so far to go (remix)
12~fabolous feat. lil' mo - make me better (remix)
13~ugk feat. raheem devaughn & talib qweli - real women
14~phonte feat. oddisee - all because she's gone
15~mos def feat. raphael saadiq & bootsy collins - we get down
16~gemini feat. lupe fiasco - we on
17~busta rhymes feat. erykah badu - one
18~tupac feat. keyshia cole - don't trust me (remix)
19~purple st. james feat. phonte - real good
20~o.c. - story to tell (remix)
21~foreign exchange feat. darien brockington - call

CLICK TO LISTEN:


GET THA FEVA HERE


SOUNDNEXX MOCHASOULADIC MIXX TRACK LIST:

01~clara hill feat. tonee & slope - just let me know
02~ion feat. stephstaa - so serious
03~porche smith - crazy
04~lemar feat. styles p & mica paris - can't you see
05~donnell jones feat. rico love - baby it's you
06~dyanna fearon - butterflies
07~maw feat. q-tip - i am the black gold of the sun (remix)
08~stacy epps feat. panama black - rhyme circle
09~amel larrieux - i-n-i
10~tweek - change for me
11~adriana evans - undercover
12~faith evans - i just can't
13~dwele - the fact is
14~lathun - closer
15~ledisi - stop livin' in your head
16~bilal feat. common - sorrow tears
17~avant & kelly rowland - seperate (remix)
18~adina howard - freak like me (remix)
19~tweet - smoking cigarettes
20~rell - say it ain't so

CLICK TO LISTEN


GET MOCHASOUL HERE

2 comments:

tnygirl said...

Nexx, thank for the mixxes but the links are the same. They're both for KatchThafeva

DJ SoundNexx said...

@Tnygirl - Thanks for the heads up! When I opened my email this morning I had 15 messages about the same thing...LOL! I was trying to teach some katz how to post on a blog, and this happens... O well, it's fixed now though, so happy listening.