Tuesday, April 15, 2008

YOUTUBAGE CLIP OF THE WEEK!

I can easily say that outside of the dope music video selections, bootlegs of television show episodes and vintage movie clips, Youtube is full of useless crap! But, every now and then I come across a piece of footage that's worth its weight in hollow copper coins. Today, I have brought you one of those rare pieces of footage. After watching this clip I realized that you can't let anything stop you from living your dreams no matter how impossible they are. Just because you've had your fingers chopped off during a freak accident, doesn't mean that you can never become a great pianist. So what if don't you have any feet, you can still play a game of kickball if you want to, right? The point is don't let minor obstacles stand in the way of your dreams dammit, and this video clip just brings that point home...

This clip was brought to my attention by my dude PD, so peep it out for yourselves...



Who do you think REALLY won?

No comments: