Thursday, September 04, 2008

SOUNDNEXX RU&ANGEL MIXX!
Today, is a day that will go down in his-story! Detroit's Mayor, Kwame Kilpatrick has resigned from office as part of plea bargain to save his behind. I can't really say that he actually saved anything after it was all said and done, but I guess this outcome is better than 10 to 15 in the state pen. The city has mixed emotions overall about this turn of events, but it is what it is. There is no rewind button on life's remote, so we must move foward as a city and a state regardless of what has occurred. Since, I know the media will be running this tidbit of news all across America for the next few days, I won't bother with the specifics. Personally, I wish that young black man well on his future endeavors.

Kwame is a spiritual man, and he can use an angel by his side right about now. Hell, I think we all can actually! Life can be a beast and we can use all of the assistance available just to make it through the week sometimes. Music gets me through most of it, and after you finish listening to this mixx you'll feel like you've been touched by an Angel...



You definitely need to add this joint to your music collection...


TRACK LISTING:

  • 01-Angel ~ Pharell
  • 02-Angel ~ PPP
  • 03-My Angel Is You ~ Jean Grae
  • 04-Angel ~ Illogic
  • 05-Angel ~ Dwele
  • 06-Guardian Angel ~ Jimmy Abney
  • 07-My Angel ~ Bobby Valentino
  • 08-Angel ~ Myron
  • 09-Angel ~ Anita Baker
  • 10-Perfect Angel ~ Minnie Ripperton
  • 11-Let Me Be Your Angel ~ Stacy Lattisaw
  • 12-Angel ~ Angela Winbush
  • 13-Angel ~ Chaka Khan
  • 14-Come Live With Me Angel ~ Marvin Gaye
  • 15-Angel From A Far ~ AB & Souljourners
  • 16-Angel ~ Simply Red ft. Wyclef ~ Angel
  • 17-Another Angel ~ Lizz Wright

HERE!

1 comment:

DJ SoundNexx said...

Click the photo to get to the link for the Angel Mixx! I thought you knew that...