Wednesday, September 24, 2008

ODDISEE MUSIC CLASSES: 101 &102


If you've been coming to this site for any real length of time, you already know that I am huge fan of Oddisee and all of the Low Budget Crew members. So, I won't waste time talking about it now. However, I will take the time to speak on my dude Oddisee's lastest projects that are available digitally right now called "101" and "102" compilations. Both compilations are full of Oddisee produced tracks with the man himself spitting verses with several other worthy artists. The guests artists on 101 include: Little Brother, Akir, Flying Lotus, M.E.D., Georgia Anne Muldrow, J-Live and Roddy Rod.



On 102 compilation, guest appearances include: Finale, Hezekiah, Muhsinah, Kev Brown, Zion I, Kenn Starr, Kay, Soulstice, Trek Life and The ARE. Both joints are available for purchase through iTunes and Amazon. Nuff said!

www.myspace.com/oddisee

No comments: