Saturday, May 10, 2008

SLAM OR JAM SESSION!
I tried a post like this a long time ago and it didn't go as expected, but then again I guess it did? Since, I don't bizzitch and moan about folks leaving comments around these parts, when I make a special request for them I normally only get a few. I'm not bothered by that, but it definitely keeps me from wasting time doing posts of this nature. Anyway, this post is about giving my visitors a chance to check out some new tracks to let me know whether they are worth my (and your) time or not. You (the visitor) can suggest that I either "SLAM" or "JAM" these tracks. Slam = it stinks like a fresh one and Jam = it's a nice joint! I get mad new releases and exclusives sent to my several email inboxes for review, and most normally get deleted based on my personal tastes. This time around I have decided to share a few joints with you folks. I'm hoping to see your personal perspectives and opinions about these new tracks in the comments section below. I will take the info I receive and actually pass it back to the labels that sent them to me...

The artists' names and song titles will be shown when you click each link. No free advertisements here until we decide whether they deserve it or not!

TRACK 1 - This is the first official track from one them female rappers from that Serch's reality show! I guess she won, but since I don't watch his show I really don't know?

TRACK 2 - This joint is sampling a classic track (you should know) with a twist of southern flava added to it.

TRACK 3 - This track has a raggae feel to it, which has seems to be missing these days in music.

Alright folks, have at it! Breakfast is served...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The first two tracks are definitely hot trash on a stick, but track 3 was decent. That female rapper sounds wack on track 1. I hope she didn't really win??

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, slam tracks 1 & 2 and postpone slamming track 3. I will listen a couple more times before I decide. It's a jam right now tho.

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! You need to "rock bottom" tracks 1 & 2. There was nothing good about track 1, at least track 2 had a decent beat (but, i guess that wasn't heard when you sample a classic). Track 3 is "aight", I wouldn't bump it though. I can definitely see it getting airplay & clubplay. There was not really special about it, it sounds just like all that other commercial trash thats played on the radio.

rteer88

Anonymous said...

Slam track 1 because I couldn't even finish listening to it. Track 2 is okay, so I say jam it and I actually like track 3 the best! He has potential with the right production possibly.

I love this site by the way!

Anonymous said...

Track 1 - Slam
Track 2- Slam
Track 3 - Jam

Anonymous said...

Tracks 1 and 2!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

didn't like any of them....slam all three....

Anonymous said...

Slam 1 & 2, Track 3 is a little better out of the three. But they shouldn't quit their day job just yet.