Monday, March 08, 2010

EAGLE NEBULA AND DARU REMIX!
It just occurred to me that I have been both "hoodwinked" and "bamboozled" by several internet bloggers. It's my own fault actually for not double-checking the information I got about the hip-hop artist Eagle Nebula (shown on the left). Back when Nebula's debut album "Cosmic Headphones" dropped back in late 2008, I read many blogs/sites that swore it was actually Georgia Anne Muldrow. I guess they figured she was using a new alias name to rap under. I thought her voice sounded a little different, but with all of the audio tricks anything is possible. The album cover didn't help matters because it was cartoonish looking by design, which kind of resembled Georgia. Anyway, it's not Georgia Anne, and Eagle Nebula is a real person. BTW, if you overlooked that Nebula joint, check it out...

My dude Daru Beats forwarded me a remix of Eagle Nebula's "Unbreakable" track he calls "Unbreakable Pt. 2 (Bubble Gum Drum Mix)" and it is hot as expected! Now, I pass this dopeness on to you here: UNBREAKABLE PT. 2

www.myspace.com/eaglenebulamusic

www.darujones.bandcamp.com

www.myspace.com/darubeats

No comments: