Tuesday, March 23, 2010

DONWILL IN HIGH FIDELITY!
What true hip-hop head doesn't know the rap group Tanya Morgan (Von Pea, Ilyas and Donwill) at this point in the game? If I am describing you, maybe it's time to renew your "True Hip-Hop" membership card. Personally, I have been a fan of this crew since they dropped their first joint "The Sunset EP" back in 2005. TM has definitely shown their consistency as a group, but now it's time for Donwill to show he can deliver on the solo tip. Today is the official release of Donwill's debut album "Don Cusack In High Fidelity" for the masses to take notice. I heard Donwill's mixtape awhile back, and it was pretty dope, so I quickly bought the album this morning. After a quick listen to the new joint, I feel it's a solid release. His vibe is pretty mellow with plenty of soulful hooks and catchy beats. Don't take my word for it though. Check it out for yourself by clicking: DON CUSACK IN HIGH FIDELITY

Guests appearances on the album include: Peter Hadar, Von Pea, Ilyas, Kay of The Foundation and Opio.

View Donwill's "Laura's Song" video:


www.myspace.com/donwont

www.donwill.bandcamp.com

www.myspace.com/tanyamorgan

No comments: