Sunday, February 22, 2009

SV ALBUM PREVIEW WITH T3!


Attention all Slum Village fans! This clip I share with you today is revealing some snippets of Slum Village's upcoming joint. Group member T3 is showcasing the goodies. Just ignore T3's jaw-jacking, and concentrate on the tracks he's playing. Being the type of Slum Vill fan that I am, this type of stuff just gets my blood circulating quickly. Production duties are rumored to be Black Milk, T3, Waajeed and some other new comers. The best news of all is that original group member Baatin is blessing the microphone once again. This just might be the album we've been waiting for! No official release date just yet, but I will definitely keep you posted.

3 comments:

rteer88 said...

That shit sent chills down my spine!!! Looks like SV found their new sound (much love to Dilla - RIP). That last album just didn't have that SV vibe to me, but this one is shapin' up to be a banger.

DJ SoundNexx said...

@rteer88 - What's up playboy! It's been a minute since you've left a comment. Yes, I totally agree with you! The last SV joint was decent, but far from a classic. I think this album is going to be much better.

It had been rumored that the album would be a J Dilla dedication album with tracks using his production and themes showcasing the man himself. We shall see...

Anonymous said...

"Just ignore T3's jaw-jacking"

it's like you read my mind. i sent this out to all the SV fans that i know are REAL SV fans (johnny come lately's gon' get it later). i see they are back to that vibe that had me linked all these years. good work, soundnexx!