Saturday, August 09, 2008

HIP & HOP ROTATIONZ!
After an unsuccessful attempt to break our mayor out of the local jail yesterday, I am back at this music thing once again. I constantly get asked about what I am currently listening to at one particular moment or another. I am usually all over the musical map eargesting anything from the funkiest folk tunes to the hottest hip-hop influenced jazz chumpies. Most recently I have been indulging in a lot of underground hip-hop. I dug back in the crates and my external hard drives to pull out some gems that I overlooked, or just plain forgot about. Instead of just talking about it, I decided to be about it, which means that I put little something together for you kind folks to enjoy (if it's your flavor)! These joints have been getting much rotation over the last few days, so put ears on them...

Check the playlist:

01-Invincible - Spacious Skies

02-Phonte/Wordsworth/K-Hill/Masta Ace - Ladder of Success

03-J*Live - The Understanding

04-Wes Felton feat. Grap Luva/Kronkite - Unforgotten

05-Tonya Morgan feat. Czelena - Be You

06-Spectac feat. Legacy - Lounge

07-Royce 5'9/Elzhi/Supastition - Best To Do It

08-Red Cafe feat. Jadakiss/Fat Joe/Fabolous - Paper Touchin' (Remix)

09-HISN - Only a Fool

10-Kam Moye - Self-Centered

11-Cru - Pronto

GET HIP&HOP HERE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*download immediately*

DJ SoundNexx said...

Thanks for coming thru Nikki!