Saturday, March 29, 2008

KEV BROWN + LMNO = DOPE!
Personally, I think Hip-Hop music is at it's best when two or more incredible talents come together to make that magic happen. It doesn't always work like that Jay-Z and R. Kelly tragedy from a few years back, but in most cases it's something pretty special. Today, I bring to you one of my most recent favorite collabos with LMNO of The Visionaries and Kev Brown of the Low Budget Crew. Two underground vets doing their thing the right way. There new project is called "Selective Hearing" and I must say that this joint is pretty hot! This is basically how I like my hip-hop for the most part, with dope production and interesting wordplay that goes perfectly witht he beats. If you are a Kev or LMNO fan, you definitely need this one in your collection. If you've never heard of either, you STILL need this one! Support good music and the artists that make it! Don't sleep...

GET "SELECTIVE HEARING" HERE!




















Hit them up at their myspace page:

www.myspace.com/lmnokevbrown


WHO'S THAT (VIDEO)

No comments: