Friday, January 27, 2006

DAVE CHAPPELLE'S "BLOCK PARTY" MOVIE!




















I was actually starting to wonder if this movie was still coming out? I happen to come across this Dave Chappelle, "Block Party" movie trailer today! So, I thought I would post it for everyone to see. The movie has a bunch of great artists all performing together like, The Roots, Common, Dead Prez, Mos Def, Erykah Badu, Talib Kweli, and the imfamous Fugees reunion! That's a helluva line-up if you ask me, so I am pretty hyped about this concert film!

Block Party will be in theaters on March 3, 2006! Let's keep our fingers crossed!

Checkout the movie trailer below!

Watch the "Block Party" movie trailer here!

Also, if you haven't seen Outkast's upcoming "Idlewild" movie trailer yet, check that one out as well below! It looks like a good movie for sure!

Idlewild hits theaters on March 10, 2006!

Watch the "Idlewild" movie trailer here!

These are two musically driven black movies. Support black films by going to the theaters and spending some money!

No comments: