Tuesday, December 13, 2005

HOT NEW DECEMBER RELEASES WORTH CHECKING FOR!!
(CLICK ON THE ALBUM COVERS FOR A PREVIEW!)

















Checkout the new video from Busta Rhymes titled,"Touch It!" The brotha has finally cut those dreads off his head! The song is typical Busta, so you can ready for head-bobbin' rhythms!

"TOUCH IT" VIDEO

Also, don't forget to checkout the "Underground Videos" link under Muzik Spots on the right of this page! There you can see new videos from other underground artists that never made it to MTV or BET!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The video was ok, but I could really see a washed up mc trying to reinvent himself. Much of the portrayals in the video brought to mind LL Cool J. He never should have cut off his signature dreads. Busta Bust is a Bust! Atlanta...

DJ SoundNexx said...

Anonymous? - I feel ya on that! I have been a Busta fan since Leaders of the New School, and I guess he is tryin to reinvent himself in a way! I gotta see what he does on the album tip to make my final decision! Leave a name next time so I know who I'm conversing wit..! Thanks for stopping by!