Wednesday, July 07, 2010

FATT FATHER'S GIVING ADVICE!
Lately, I've been out of pocket like missing car keys, but now I'm back like athlete's foot! To kick things off, I showing love to my dude Fatt Father who has just released his latest album "Fatherly Advice" for all to hear. I have to admit, the album cover is the funniest I've seen in a long time (LOL). If you didn't recognize that the family on his cover is the Evan's family from my favorite sitcom "Good Times" you need to step your ghetto TV sitcom game way up! Thelma Evans' "finery" is enough reason to this show by itself! Fatt Father definitely has a huge sense of humor, but don't take him for a joke though. He puts down serious lyrics from the heart, so each track provides a look at the actual man behind the music. That is actually what I dig most about this kat.

This is real Detroit hip-hop music, so make sure you show support if you are feeling the joint. Put ears on it at the new album by clicking the link below:

FATT FATHER BANDCAMP

www.myspace.com/fattfather

No comments: