Thursday, December 31, 2009

MY VERY LAST MIXX FOR 2009!
I just thought I'd drop one more post and mixx before the new year arrives in a few short hours. Each year I continue with this blog I can't help but recognize how much the Internet is growing, changing and evolving. Some are in the good ways, while others are pretty bad, but it all depends on who you ask. The music of 2009 was much better overall than what dropped back in 2008! Just my personal opinion of course. Some of my favorite joints that dropped this year came from Eric Roberson, DJ Spinna, Mos Def, Royce, Ryan Leslie, Zo!, Daru Beats, Soulpersona, Platinum Pied Pipers, Darien, Will Downing, Vee, Ledisi, Choklate, Joy Jones, and many others. I hope this trend of great music continues into 2010! If it's hot and I know about it, I will be showcasing it on here. I like showing love to those that deserve it.

Thanks to all of the artists that make good music, give free music and those who support the SoundNexx movement! It's greatly appreciated.

My last mixx for the '09 is called "Lyrics2Show" and this one is for the real hip-hop heads out there! For those that refuse to except the unexceptable nonsense that is being disguised as rap music in the mainstream...

GET IT HERE: LYRIC2SHOW

HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments: