Monday, December 28, 2009

2010: THE MILK IS STILL BLACK!
Hello world! My break was lovely, but it’s time to get back to business as usual (well, sort of anyway). Let me start things off by talking about one my favorite producers from Detroit. He goes by the name Black Milk. Since, you should already know who he is by now if you’ve been hanging around here for any length of time, I won’t bother with his back story. If you don’t know Black, I suggest that you Google my archives to get a better understanding. The dude is dope! The man himself has stated that he will be releasing a new album in the first quarter of 2010. The new joint is titled “Album of The Year” so be on the lookout for it. Black has already leaked a new track from the album on the wonderful Internet called “Keep Going” which has my other favorite producer Daru on the drums, and the underground soul singer Aaron “AB” Abernathy on the vocals. The track is laced with that Black Milk production energy we’ve come to know and love. If you haven’t heard the new track already, take a listen to it on his Myspace page.

www.myspace.com/blackmk

Black Milk - "Losing Out" featuring Royce Da 5'9"

No comments: