Sunday, November 11, 2007

NOW THAT YOU HAVE THE MUSIC...

As I stated in my previous post on this topic of courting a woman, music is just one piece of puzzle when a man is trying to get next to a woman. Some folks think that you need strong game to be successful with a woman, but I think it’s more about having a solid game plan. The objective is not to trick the woman (in most cases anyway), but instead to convince or persuade her into allowing you to get closer to her. You know, some good old fashion touchie-feelie moments with some lip service and maybe an inspection of her back pockets. To bring this point home about having a game plan, I have decided to share some of my favorite tips (tricks) I’ve used in my younger days to get next to a woman. I’m no relationship counselor, but I have had my share of courting ladies. Amazingly, most of this stuff actually worked for me, but maybe I was just lucky? Some of them are pretty funny actually. Remember, these tips are not foolproof, but with the right amount of confidence and know how they definitely have the potential to be very successful. Use these tips at your own risk so if you get slapped or kicked in the jewels doing so don’t blame me. I’ll call these scenarios Nexx’s Seductive Sessions (NSS).

NSS #1: Using the heat & air conditioner to your advantage.
Items needed: 1 pack of large white t-shirts, 1 comforter/afghan, 1 couch/bed/futon/loveseat, and 1 television.

Synopsis: I would invite a woman over to my place to spend a little quality time. My objective was to make her feel safe and comfortable, because good things always happen when a woman feels relaxed. If it were during the summertime, I would turn the A/C on full blast about 2 hours before the young ladies’ arrival to make sure it was good and cold inside my place. I’d do the same thing with the heat in the winter months to make sure it was steaming inside. So, when she arrived and we began to chill, after awhile she would become too hot or too cold. That was the sign for me to immediately turn the air or heat off.


If she was cold, I would come to her aide. It can never cool down or warm up fast enough, so I would then offer her some options to get more comfortable. When it was too cold, I would offer her the option of wrapping up in a blanket while we sat on the couch or bed get warm. I would give her blanket to use by herself initially while she was sitting on the couch, but eventually I would playfully make my way under there with her. Now, I’m playing the snuggle game with her, and it was normally smooth sailing from there.

If she was too hot, I would pull out my trusty package of fresh white tees and offer her one to put on to allow her to cool down accompanied with a cold refreshing drink. Normally, there is some hesitation by the female, so I would play it cool and avoid becoming too pushy. Taking off her top to put on one of my t-shirts was probably the last thing she planned on doing. To make her feel more comfortable about it, I would change my shirt and put on a t-shirt to show her it’s all right. I would give her the shirt to hold while she thinks about it. This is a great measurement to check out her comfort level. If she’s down changing her top, then I can assume that she felt pretty comfortable with me, but if not that meant that I still had some more work to do. What happened next usually depended on the woman and the situation. I got you half way there, so take it from here fellas...

No matter what happens, have a game plan...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This shit is hilarious Nexx!! I need to try this to see if I could actually pull that off..lol? My heater is broken though!!

Anonymous said...

Well, well, well...using temperature...NICE!!!!!!! ;)
Im sure ur thoughtfulness aint hurtin the situation either.