Tuesday, November 27, 2007

JUSTUS LEAGUE JOINTS IN 2008!

The Justus League and I go back like funk and unwashed armpits! I've been there with these katz from the very beginning when the only way to get their stuff was through HipHopSite dot com. Now that they are a household name amongst the average hip-hop head, I still try to support their movements whenever I can. Since, 2008 is right around the corner it's time to get prepared for some new music from the J. Leaguers. Outside of the upcoming Foreign Exchange project I am pretty amped about these two projects as well:





























U should be too!

4 comments:

LL said...

IT JAMZ!!..SAWWY, GOT A BIT BUSY.. lol, ill make sure i say "hi' more often!

LL said...

EDIT: i meant to say good stuff..lol

DJ SoundNexx said...

@Candygurl - What's been up playgurl! You've been MIA for a minute, but it's good to see that you're still alive and kicking...LOL!

Todd (Big La) Kelley said...

I feel you on the J League. When I first got wind of them in 2003, i spent a next year or so obsessed with getting any and everything i could. Now i'm around 700 songs deep into Justus League Material (songs, instrumentals, collabos, etc.). And I can't wait for their stuff in 2008!