Friday, October 29, 2010

SLAKAH HAS "SOMETHING" NEW!
Guess who's back! Slakah The Beatchild straight out of Toronto. He's the Indie producer/singer that we've all come to know and love. Slakah's beat making is impeccable! It's hip-hop, soul, smooth, catchy and straight dope, just the way I like it. Check for his debut album "Soul Movement, Vol. 1" if you missed it to hear what I mean. Then when you finish with that one, put ears on his new joint "Something Forever" which is a 7-track EP. After my first listen of those new tracks, I can honestly say that this music is Slakah's best work to date! The vibe is incredible! Support this artist and his great music (if you dig it). It's stuff like this that keeps me loving music...

Here's a music snippets video for the new tracks:
Get the a digital copy of the new EP here: SLAKAH MUSIC

No comments: