Sunday, May 09, 2010

HAPPY MOM'S DAY DA MUSICAL!
I would like to wish all of my mothers and every other mother holding it down a heartfelt "Happy Mother's Day"! If you are lucky enough to still have a mother, grandmother and/or godmother that is still alive, make sure you show them love all year long. You don't need a holiday to dictate when your mother deserves special attention. Make everyday "Mother's Day" and you'll be grateful you did. One of my female friends (who is a mother as well) asked if I could make some mixxes showcasing some of my favorite soulful tracks from my past years blogging. That idea sounded good to me, so today I present Volume 1 of my "Bestest Uv" soul music series. This mixx give shine to many of my favorite and overlooked underground female soul singers.

Some of the artists on this mixx include: Lalah Hathaway, Carmen Rodgers, Porsche, Lina, Ayah, Eska, Brittany Bosco, Algebra, Conya Doss and many others...

The complete track list will be available sooner than later, so don't fret. Until then, put ears on this mixx expeditiously!!!

B.U. VOLUME 1 MIXX (CLICK HERE)!

No comments: