Wednesday, May 26, 2010

DON'T TALK, JUST LISTEN!I have much love for the underground hip-hop artists. They're like roaches, never dying and always living (DJ Premier quote). The underground is where hip-hop remains fresh, fun and interesting. Since, most of these artists are not making much money (if any) from their music, a lot of them do it strictly for the love of the art. I appreciate that, and that's why I support these artists by posting about them and purchasing their joints. It's the least I can do...

Today, I am showcasing some of my favorite underground tracks for your ears to explore. I call this joint the "Still Listening Mixx" because that is what you need to be doing. Listen, Google and then support!

Trackademics:

1) Onra-L.I.A.B. 2) Fashawn/Talib Kweli-Life's A Bitch 3) Access-I Got Em 4) Common/Latifah-Next Time 5) Eric Lau/Oddisee-No Regrets 6) The Wu-Gunshowers 7) WrittenHouse/Sick Six-Mathematix 8) Akrobatik/LB-Be Prepared 9) 88-Keys-Nice Guys Finish Last 10)Black Starr-History (Remix) 11) Pancea-Collard Fried Grey Sky 12) Othello-Feel Good Music 13) Black Spade/Stoney - Things Change 14) N/A-The Undaground 15) Fred Joachim-Mist 16) Donwill/Von Pea-Star From Shining 17) Dom Kennedy-Still Me 18) Strong Arm Steady/Talib Kweli-Get Started 19) MURS/Suga Free-Let Me Talk 20) Sadat X/M-1/Kurupt-Pray 21) Little Brother-Tigallo For Dolo 22) Donwill/Kay/Uzoy-Girl Girl 23) Von Pea-Web 24)Theophilus London-Accept The New

LISTEN HERE!!

No comments: