Friday, May 21, 2010

ACCESS IMMORTAL HAS DREAMS!I just wanted to quickly speak on Access Immortal and his new album "Birth of a Dream" which is available now. I've had this album in constant rotation for several weeks now, and I am still not tired of it. I have been following Access' career for some years now, but he is still an unknown to most rap fans. Personally, I think he's a solid emcee representing New York to the fullest. No, he's not changing the game, but I will say that he's better than most of the rap trash being showcased these days.
If you are interested, Google the kid and check him out for yourself. He definitely has plenty of solid mixtapes floating around in cyberspace, so see what you can find.
In the meantime, checkout his new album here: BIRTH OF A DREAM

No comments: