Friday, April 02, 2010

MICHIGAN STATE MASHUP MIXX!
Not only am I a huge music fan, but I also consider myself a serious sports fan as well. I support all of my local professional sports teams like the Pistons, Tigers, Red Wings and the *cough* Lions *louder cough* even if they stink. I also dig our college teams, especially the Wolverines and Spartans. If you haven't heard, the Michigan State Spartans basketball team is playing in the Final Four Championship this year. You may not care, but here in THE MI this is a big deal! To show support for the Spartans, I have decided to put together a mixx that was dedicated to music artists from the state of Michigan. It's a mixture of old and new tracks from artists that I respect from the local music scene. You should already be familiar with most of these artists if you have been listening to my mixxes for any length of time. If you don't know some of these artists, do yourself a favor and find out about them...

Playlist:

Finale - Paid Homage
Mayer Hawthorne - Just Ain't Gonna Workout (Remix)
MarvWon/Elewd - Mad At Me
Elzhi/Spinna - Colors (Remix)
J Dilla - The $ (Remix)
Royce/Kay Young - Thing For Your Girlfriend

Waajeed/Neco Redd - Right Here (Remix)
L'Renee - Yes (I Do!)
Elewd - What's Not 2 Love
K'Jon - Dancing Shoes
Big Tone/L'Renee - Chocolate
Tone Trezure -
Waajeed - Tron
Monica Blaire/Daru - Confused
Zo! - The Watch
Guilty Simpson - Cali Hills
Phat Kat/Melanie Rutherford - Lovely
Fatt Father - RICH
Ro Spit - Needing A Win
Illa J/Affion Crockett - DFTF
Daru & Rena - Your There 2
Danny Brown - Greatest Rapper
Ta'Raach/Invincible - Bombs Away
Black Milk - Dreamz
Zo! - Holding You, Loving You

MASH IT UP

Support quality music because it is the right thing to do...

No comments: