Sunday, November 29, 2009

NEXX PRODUCER: ARAAB MUZIK!
What is music without great production? Not much at all in my personal opinion. Like any other music fan I always desire the whole package of dope lyrics over hot beats, but the production is just a little more important in my book. That's why I truly dig those strictly instrumental projects from producers like Pete Rock, Madlib, Nicolay, Black Milk and many others. Instrumentals can be just as satisfying as a song with lyrics. I am always seeking out new producer talent, and recently I stumbled across this young kat named Araab Muzik. He's a 20 year-old producer from New York working with the Dipset camp. If you listen to rap artists like Cam'ron and Juelz Santana you've probably heard some of Araab's beats. Not only is Araab a dope producer, but he's a beat conductor. Actually, that is what impresses me about this kid the most, and that is truly why I decided to do this post in the first place.

What is a "beat conductor" you ask? I can show you better than I can tell you. Please, put your eyes on video clips below of Araab Musik doing his thing on the MPC beat machine:







Do you understand now?

www.myspace.com/araabmuzik

No comments: