Saturday, October 31, 2009

STOP BY DYNAS' APARTMENT!
There is so many rappers running around like roaches in the game these days, I can't keep up. I am not really trying to actually. I find myself sticking with familiar names that have proven to be worth my attention rather than immediately jumping on the bandwagon of some "nu-skool" kat. The Miami based emcee named Dynas may be be new to many of you, but he's been putting work on the underground for some years now. I originally took notice when I heard Dynas drop verses on the DJ Spinna produced track "Spittin" from the "Beyond Real Experience Vol. 2" joint back in 2002. Over the years I lost track of the rapper, but I did hear some of his guest appearances on tracks with Nas, Little Brother, Masta Ace and DJ Spinna.

Fortunately, Dynas has released a brand new album entitled "The Apartment" that is full of solid tracks. It's described as an coming of age album for the emcee. It's a musical look into the endeavors of his life over the last few years.

Production duties are being handled by: Illmind, J Dilla, Jazzy Jeff, M-Phazes, Khrysis, DJ Spinna, S1 and Exile. Now, that's a helluva line up! Guest vocalists on the album include: Tiye Phoenix, Slick Rick, Rich Medina and Tone Trezure.

GET "THE APARTMENT" HERE

Checkout the Spittin' track below:


www.myspace.com/dynas

No comments: