Monday, January 03, 2011

MUSIQ SOULCHILD IN THE MIXX!I want to wish a Happy New Year to all of my family, friends, fans and supporters! The year 2010 was solid overall, but I want 2011 to be even better. I wanted to start the year off by paying homage to one of my favorite soul artists Musiq Soulchild. His unique musical stylings have kept me pretty entertained over the years. However, I feel that he's an overlooked and slept on artist even today. I still remember when I first saw Musiq perform live as an opening act for Erykah Badu prior to the release of his first album. At that time "Just Friends" was popping on the radio. Even as an unknown artist he ripped the stage, and the rest is history. I can't wait until Mr. Soulchild drops another album, but until then I present you with this "sho-nuff" Musiqal goodie...Enjoy!

MUSIQ IS HERE

www.musiqsoulchild.com

No comments: