Friday, December 24, 2010

THAT MUSIKAL HEALING MIXX!
This particular joint is for everyone going through something in their lives right about now. We all hope for the best, but we never really know when things may change for the worse. Some people are suffering more than others, especially during the holiday season. I truly feel that music heals the soul and can lift your spirits when life takes an unfortunate turn. I call this joint "Musikal Healing" just for that reason. I hope you enjoy it, and maybe it will make you feel a better about whatever maybe going on in your life! As always, thanks for your support!

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

The Goodies List:

Beautiful - Mary J. Blige
Lucky - Dionne
Today - Avery Sunshine
Just Can't Get Enough - Robert Kelly
Out On The Floor - Brian McKnight
I Like The Way - Jeff Hendrick
Walking - Mary Mary
Lay With You - El DeBarge/Faith
Hard Love - Sunshine Anderson
I Get Joy - Coko
Who's Gonna Comfort You? - Kindred
It's Gonna Rain - Kelly Price
I Like The Way You Work (Remix) - Blackstreet
It's Me - Carmen Rodgers
Givin' It Up Is Givin' Up - Patrice Rushen/DJ Rodgers
The Making of You - Lauryn Hill
Boogie Nights/All Night - Erykah Badu
Tomorrow - Tevin Campbell/Q
Breathe Love - Marcell & The Truth

Muzikal Healing - DJ SoundNexx

I leave you with one of my favorite Christmas joints below:

No comments: