Thursday, September 02, 2010

CEE-LO & MIKE BAKER GOT GROOVES!


It's songs like these that keeps my loving music! Both are original and very catchy, which keeps my head bobbing. Cee-lo is such a pathfinder when it comes to his sound and style that no one can compare. Not everyone likes Cee, but I am a fan! I can't wait for his new album to drop, so FU and FU2...

Then we have newcomer Mike Baker. I don't know much about this kat at the present moment, but this "La La La" track has stayed on repeat for days now. It's a sick track, and the video isn't half bad either...*suddenly clears throat* so check it out if you dare. His mixtape "Body of Work" is dropping in a couple of days, and the movie clips shown in the video are from the film Beyond The Valley of the Dolls (1970). It's real groovy baby!

No comments: