Wednesday, September 29, 2010

V. PEA'S GOTTA HAVE IT!
Hip-hop music can be original, predictable, boring, dope, moving, interesting, satisfying and annoying, which is still why I love it! I have been a fan since its early beginnings, and I still support artists that keep me interested. One of my favorites since I first heard him spit many years ago is my dude Von Pea (Tanya Morgan member). His rhymes always seem effortless, but they're interesting. One minute he might be making a joke about life, and the next he's dropping some real ish (while keeping it fun)! It's a nice balance, and he never takes himself too serious, which works well for this emcee. Von has released a couple of solo mixtape/albums, and on October 12th he'll be dropping his latest musical endeavor called "Gotta Have It" for the fans. I gotta have it (pun intended)!

Peep this "Boombox" track off the new joint:


www.vonpea.com

No comments: