Saturday, June 05, 2010

CARMEN IS BITTER SUITE!
I'm glad the wait if finally over. It has been about 6 years since we gotten some new material from this soul singer. Her name is Carmen Rodgers and she's a Dallas native that should be on your radar. I still remember when my good friend Honeysoul turned me onto her debut album "Free" back in 2004. That joint stayed in heavy rotation for many months in my vehicle. I really dug Carmen's vocals along with her adult contemporary themes dealing with love and relationships. Well, Carmen is back with a new music EP entitled "The Bitter Suite" for the fans. There 5 full songs and 4 interludes on this project. It's definitely more of that soulful goodness we have come to expect from Mrs. Rodgers. Consider this an appetizer before the main course, which is the full-length sophomore album "Intermission" that drops on June 22nd.

Checkout this informative interview with Carmen Rodgers:

Get "The Bitter Suite" EP by clicking HERE or THERE!

www.carmenrodgers.com

www.myspace.com/carmenrodgers

No comments: