Wednesday, March 01, 2006

EAR TEST 2: SMOOVOLOGY 201 MIXX!
What up my peepz! I have to admit, I was pretty surprised about the positive responses I got from the first "Ear Test: Relax and Chill" mix! Folks were really diggin' it? For some reason I thought it would be hard to digest for most with the "I'm In Love Wit A Stripper Remix" being number one on today's radio, but I am happy to be wrong about that! Music is about courageous exploration, so lets get into another adventure! Today, I present "Ear Test 2: Smoovology 201," which is second phase of where I am taking you musically! This one is still on the semi-mellow tip, but the beats are more addictive in my opinion? More head bobbin' & neck breakin'? I am heavy into production, so you will get your share of instrumentals. Great songs don't always need vocals. If you listen close enough, you can actually hear the words being expressed with the instruments! You know I had to throw in a few hiphop flavored tracks for my heads! It's not a complete mix without some in my opinion.

If you didn't know this already, it has been said (not proven) that music is best enjoyed just before you go to sleep? Your body and mind are usually relaxed, which allows your hearing to be more receptive! I agree with that! If you are lucky enough to have a CD player in your bedroom, cardboard box, your mommie's basement, or wherever the hell you sleep at night, try this theory out. Turn out the lights, and put one of these Ear Tests mixes on and see what happens? It will become hypnotic, I promise you that! This may not work if you have one of those "cheap azz Wal-Mart-Finger Hut CD player specials" though?? Stop being cheap, and invest in a good CD player...LOL! Pick your electronic equipment like you pick your friends (if you have any)....

Ok, time for the Hypnotic.....(NO, not the drink!)

Download the "Ear Test 2: Smoovology 201" Here

As usual, this mixx will be available for a limited time! When people miss out on free music, I don't feel sorry for them! Shed no tears, please! Act like it's a free meal, and I'm paying.....be there, or don't eat...LOL??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The part two to this mix just went over the top..thanks for doing it the way it needs to be done!!! ATL

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»