Sunday, January 20, 2013

SOUNDNEXX HIP-HOP ANTIX MIXX!
I've been a real hip-hop music mood lately. It all started when I rewatched Ice-T's documentary film "The Art of Hip-Hop" a few weeks back. It's a solid film, and it reminded me about some of the hip-hop artists that I'd forgotten about. Back in the days when rap was original, exciting and fun. I immediately became inspired, which resulted in me digging in my music archives searching for some overlooked underground hip-hop to share. So, this mixx is the product that was cr
eated from the goodies I found. I keeps my eyes and ears on the underground music scene to find artists that still have a hunger for the craft. Artists that possess ginuine passion. I support those artists, and you should too...



Antix Traxx:

Versis - Make Me Laugh
Guilty Simpson/Planet Asia - Napty
Raydar Ellis - Invalid
Busta Rhymes - Packin Them Thangz
Murs - Whatuptho
Buckshot - SAM
Nas/R. Kelly - Street Dreams Remix
OZ/Phife - You Ain't Hip
K-Hill/Keisha Shontelle - It Ain't U
Common - No Sell Out
Talib Kweli - Fly Away
Funky DL - The Sweetest Thing
Big Pooh/Joe Scudda/Thurz - The Grown Man Theory
Talib Kweli/Maino - To The Music
Moka Only - The Tighten Up
Yasiin Bey - Black Radio Remix
Busta Rhymes/Q-Tip - Poetic Justice
Talib Kweli/Black Thought/Ab-Soul - Congregation
Buckshot - Put Em' Down
Fat Killahz - Monsters
Von Pea - Pea Gets Off


GET THAT HIP-HOP HERE!

Checkout more mixxes at:
www.mixcrate.com/soundnexx

No comments: