Friday, February 25, 2011

SN BOOMBOX GEMZ MIXX!
Hip-Hop music has it's good and bad qualities in 2011, and today I present you with some of good ones. I put compilations together of my favorite tracks all of the time for my personal listening pleasure, but today I am sharing one with you. It's called "Boombox Gemz" and it's iPod ready. This will be available for a limited time, so don't hesitate or it maybe too late...
The Goodies:
Black Milk/AB ~ Oh Girl
Lords of the Underground ~ What I Am After
Guilty Simpson ~ Real Heavy
Nottz/Mayer Hawthorne ~ I Still Love You
Kanye/Raekwon ~ Gorgeous
Kaimbr/Kev Brown ~ The Combination
Von Pea ~ Dreamz
Apathy/Phonte ~ True Love
E. Major ~ Want To Be Me
Kaimbr ~ Firewater
Big Remo/Collin Munroe ~ Girls Most Wanted
Jay Electronica/Tone Trezure ~ Jazzmatazz (SN Mixx)
Elzhi ~ Freestyle
Peep this smooth Faith Evans joint before you exit stage left:

No comments: