Monday, February 14, 2011

NIKKO GRAY + IMANI WADDY!
After posting about the magnificent Imani Waddy and his lovely "Love Letters To: Yellow" project, I felt the collaboration project featuring Nikko Gray on vocals deserved its own post. Listening to Nikko's sultry vocals over Imani's smooth instrumentals is heaven in a hand basket. Nikko stated this about working on this project: “For me, this project created itself in a sense… Love as Art. Love creating itself. Through Art. Given, received, reflected, accepted, and given again. I recorded most of everything myself at home with the intention of capturing the first sparks of my creative energy.” This project is 5-tracks deep with soul, and features Chris Young as a special guest on the "Press Play" track.

Click this---> PRONOUNCED LOVE BANDCAMP

www.nikkogray.com

1 comment: