Saturday, February 05, 2011

JSOUL IS BLACK SINATRA!
Awhile back, I came across this soulful track by a soulful kat from Baltimore that calls himself J.S.O.U.L. and my interest was sparked. I love discovering new music artists. Unfortunately, I forgot to check for the dude when I originally planned, but eventually did it a few months later (so I thought). I Googled his name and another soul (gospel) singer using the same moniker popped up. The other kat was alright, but it wasn't the sound I was expecting judging by the track I'd previously heard. Luckily, I heard a remix track from the right JSOUL featuring Erro awhile later, and from that I figured out who was who. The timing was perfect because happened right around the release of his latest "Black Sinatra" music project. Don't sleep on this joint! There are 11 tracks with featured guests that include Eric Roberson, Natalie "The Floacist" Stewart, Substantial, Carol Riddick and Julie Dexter. Support independent soul music.

GET BLACK SINATRA HERE!

Checkout his website here: www.jsoulblacksinatra.com

No comments: